Be an Author at MightyLaws
Some reasons why you should write for MightyLaws-
- Four golden words- Recognition+ Exposure+ Social welfare+ Self promotion
- Before a law could be simplified, its complexities need to be understood. A blogger/lawyer would do as much good to himself as he does to others when he/she simplifies the ‘mighty laws’.
- Simplifying the law so that a layman can understand it, this is what a lawyer is often required to do with his client. If you are a lawyer or a law student, writing for MightyLaws can be pretty useful in honing your professional skills.
- You retain the copyright to your article(s) published at MightyLaws. You may gladly get them published in books, journals, magazines, newspapers etc (Only exception being its publication over the internet).
- It is not the idea but ‘expression of that idea’ which is of foremost importance. Even if you can’t think of something original to share with readers, you may elaborate upon an already existing idea (with due credit to original thinker).
Important Points to Remember-
- You must not cut copy and paste articles from anywhere (including your own articles published elsewhere on the internet.)
- Original articles are expected to be original but in case you are taking inspiration or picking up content from an already published article then give proper credit to the source.
- Be clear on what you are serving to the readers. Conceptual clarity is expected from the author. It will prove to be helpful while replying to the comments on the post.
- The authors must try to adhere to the theme of the website i.e. ‘Mightylaws Simplified’ while writing.
- The articles must contain 500-1200 words.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles so that it attains its full potential and also adheres to the decorum of the blog.
- The article must not be published elsewhere on the internet. Search Engines like Google hate duplicate content and so do we. Getting them in published in print media is acceptable.
Simple steps to become an Author at MightyLaws-
- Mail your article(s) to editor[at]mightylaws[dot]in.
- Give us 7 days time to review your article. You will be duly informed if it gets approved.
- If you get the approval make your account at www.gravatar.com. It helps us in displaying your picture when your article gets published.
- When the article gets published, don’t forget to promote it among your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
The MightyLaws team looks forward to your creations, ideas, and suggestions. Come forward with perspective which makes the understanding of laws easier for the layman and sets you apart as an expert in the area.